Terms of Service (ToS)
The following terms of service govern the use of the eCdemy.com website (“website”) and all resources, materials, and services (collectively referred to as “services” henceforth) available on or through the website. The website is owned and operated by eCdemy Learning Solutions.
- Please read the TOS carefully before accessing our website or using our services. By accessing and using our website, you agree to the terms and conditions contained herein from the date you first use the website. We may change these terms and conditions from time to time without advance notice and will post the revisions on this page. We advise that you review this page periodically for any changes.
- The website, the video and audio resources, text, images, graphics, and other content available on the website (collectively, the “content”) are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws. We or others own these copyrights and other rights. You may use the website and the content only in the manner and for the purposes specified in these ToS.
- You agree to use the eCdemy website and the content only for non-commercial and lawful purposes. You may access the course material, including the videos, for your own personal use. You may not retransmit, publish, distribute, display, or otherwise make available any of the course content to others except with prior permission. In no event may you modify the content, including, without limitation, by adding any advertisement or other material or by interfering with the viewing of any content. You agree to retain all copyright and other notices on any content you obtain from the website.
- All rights related to the website and to the content that are not expressly granted are reserved. You agree to use the website and the content only in ways that comply with all applicable laws as well as with these ToS and in ways that do not infringe upon or violate anyone’s rights.
- You agree to provide accurate and complete information when creating or updating your
account with eCdemy. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your
account, and you must ensure that your eCdemy account password remains secure. Make sure you
do not disclose your username and password to anyone. In case you forget your password,
please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or other breach of security. You may not use another’s account without permission. We may terminate your account if you violate any provision of these ToS or fail to comply with our requests concerning your account.
- When you post user-generated content to the website, you grant us a non-revocable,
royalty-free, worldwide transferable licence for the use of your content, which we may
create derivatives of, distribute and display in any media. You agree not to submit or post
any content or engage in any other activity in connection with the website that:Violates
anyone’s copyright, patent, trademark, or other proprietary rights, or rights of privacy or
- Violates any law
- Is deliberately false or misleading
- Defames, threatens or harasses anyone, or causes distress or inconvenience to any person
- Is harmful, dangerous, abusive, or offensive
- Is obscene or contains pornography
- Contains any computer virus or other program that may interfere with or damage the operation of any system, or may unlawfully intercept any data or personal information
- Contains or consists of advertising or any form of commercial solicitation or activity
- Interferes with the functioning of the website or other users’ use or enjoyment of the website
We reserve the right to remove any user content that we believe violates these or any other provisions of the ToS. We also reserve the right to terminate the concerned user’s account and right to use the website. We do not endorse any user content and have no responsibility or liability in connection with your use of any such content.
- We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe your copyright has been violated on our website, please notify us by sending us an email at email@example.com.
- Disclaimer of warranties. The website and the content are provided “as is”. We and our partners make no warranty about the accuracy, completeness, reliability, sufficiency, timeliness, or quality of the website or the content, nor do we make any warranty that any particular content will continue to be made available. Neither we nor our partners warrant that the website will operate without error or interruption. We make reasonable efforts to check and test our website and content at all stages of production for viruses, but we cannot guarantee them to be virus-free. We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption, or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur while using content derived from this website.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, we will not be liable for any direct, indirect, or consequential loss of revenue, anticipated savings, data, goodwill, or for any wasted expenditure, arising from your use of our website or the content.
- We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations arising due to an act of God, act of terrorism or threatened terrorism, individual action, act of war or threatened war, lock out, fire, flood, drought, tempest, or any other event beyond our reasonable control.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless eCdemy and our partners, and our and their respective governing board members, directors, employees, and agents from and against all claims, actions, suits, damages, liabilities, and costs (including, without limitation, reasonable legal fees) arising from or relating to your use of the website or any of the content, your provision of any user content, and/or your failure to comply with any provision of these ToS.
- The rights granted to you hereunder will terminate automatically upon any breach by you of these ToS unless we otherwise specifically agree in writing; the other provisions of these ToS, however, will survive any such termination. We reserve the right to cease providing any content, change or discontinue any aspect or element of the website or cease making the website available any time in our sole discretion.
- These ToS shall be governed by the laws of Government of India and Government of Haryana. You agree that any claim or dispute that arises from or relates to your use of the website or the content will be heard and resolved exclusively in the courts of Gurgaon.
If you have any complaints or feedback and wish to contact us, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.