Digital Literacy Is Not an Option Anymore for Digital Natives of Today
There is a digital skills mismatch between what companies need, and
the talent pools they currently hire from.
- Data Scientist roles are growing by 45% year over year!
- By 2019, spending on robotics and related services will hit $135.4 B
- $70B spent on digital marketing in U.S.
- Traditional jobs are under massive threat from automation
Future of the Job Report
- On a global scale, the adaptation of currently demonstrated
automation technologies could affect 50 percent of the world
economy; 1.2 billion employees and $14.6 trillion in wages.