FACEBOOK HAS BECOME A HOUSEHOLD NAME WITH MOST ADULTS USING, SHARING, INTERACTING AND EVEN
SHOPPING WITH CONTENT AND BRANDS ON FACEBOOK EACH DAY.
Since its launch in 2004, Facebook is ocen thought of as the most popular
- 4 billion daily active users on average for December 2017
- 13 billion monthly active users as of December 31, 2017
- Facebook users are 53% female and 47% male
At the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Gain reach, grown brand awareness and drive traffic to website
- Run targeted advertising campaigns
- To increase and manage customer engagement and get immediate feedback
- To foster customer-to-customer (word of mouth) engagement
- To create user-generated content such as comments or image posts
- To develop your brand personality, communicate Promotions, contests and events
of the world's economy will be digital by 2020.
Higher salaries for digital marketers compared to
Billion worldwide digital advertising expenditure by
INDUSTRY RELEVANT CERTIFICATIONS
Facebook changes their algorithms each day and it can therefore be difficult for
businesses to adapt their Facebook marketing to attract their ideal audience. After a
short refresher of the fundamentals, students will learn about Best Practices,
Advertising Objectives and Targeting. By the end of this course you will have an
understanding of how to advertise effectively on Facebook and design a blueprint
which can be implemented immediately.
Build Strong Foundations
Facebook Advertising course takes a hands-on, practical approach, leading you through
the stages in developing and implementing a Facebook ad campaign. The course also
explains the strategic decisions you will need to take in order harness the full capability
of the world's largest social network.
By the end of this course, you will have discovered how Facebook ads really work,
typical response rates and the myriad of options available in order to excel at Facebook
Get The Specialization
Get an understanding of Facebook's edge rank and machine based algorithm and
discover why to engage with your audience on Facebook you'll likely need to leverage
paid advertising. Know more about the different ad units available on Facebook and
Instagram when to use them and for what type of business objectives. And also learn
the mechanics of Facebook to target your
ads specifically to your audience segment using their identity.
Core Business Focus
The course dives deeper into the various tools available from Facebook to both create
and measure an effective campaign, and course correct based on actionable insights.
Learn the power of audience insights, power editor, analytics and gain an edge by
understanding the advanced metrics such as the ad relevance score to find success in
- Creating campaign goals
- Where Facebook advertising works and doesn't
- Examples and who's using what
- How to use Facebook Advertising in the different stages of the sales funnel
- How Facebook ads work and why they're different from Google ads
- Page post engagement ads
- Page like ads
- Offer claims ads
- Event Responses ads
- Clicks to website ads
- Lead Generation Ads & many more
- Understand the eligibility criteria for Premium Ads
- Ad Auction & Bidding
- How to buy premium ads using Facebook Power Editor
- Building custom audiences & look alike audience
- Core Audience-Demographic, behaviours and interests
- Facebook Audience Network & Atlas
- Re-marketing ads on Facebook
- Word limits and content guidelines
- Image shapes and sizes
- Text Overlay Tool
- What ad content performs well
- Ad Relevance Score and its impact
- CPC, CPM and Cost Per Action; what's allowed and where
- Pros and cons of different bid management options
- Management, measurement and reporting tools
- Facebook Analytics
- Pixel Installation
- Most effective content types
- Content options
- A/B testing your ads
- Using Shout-outs and hashtags
- Understand how to strategically plan your Facebook campaigns
- Consider your Facebook ads campaign and brief an agency/developer
- Create, develop and manage successful Facebook ads
- Understand your Facebook advertising options and challenges
- Monitor and measure your Facebook campaign performance and course correct
- By the end of this course, you will be able to structure and execute your Facebook
Advertising with a particular objective and target audience in mind. You will have
gained an in depth knowledge of the necessity of Facebook Advertising in the current
climate and be able to implement your advert immediately.
Concepts, platforms and techniques in the course
Our Team, Advisors and Course Developers
Our team is a unique combination of thought leaders who represent some of the world's
largest brandnames. They are lead instructors at globally top-ranked universities and are
also renowned practitioners.
Digital Marketing & eCommerce
Web and Digital Analytics
Dr.Sebastian Maurice Ph.D
Big Data Science
Dr. Jatin Chaudhari
Online Customer Acquisition
Mohammad Nayab Khalil
eCommerce Marketplace Management
WE WORK WITH TO HELP YOU IN YOUR JOB SEARCH
Work one on one with career coaches, connect with a network of more than 800+ hiring partners, and set
yourself up for long-term growth.
We offers personal interview sessions to support your talent with the skill of
proving that you are the stand out talent companies are looking for. We prepare
you to explain your achievements in a way that gives a 360 degree view of your
We help you develop your professional profile to showcase all your skills,
accomplishments, experience and training in one place. Having these details at
your fingertips will make your future work search activities faster and easier.
Real Project Portfolio
We deliver real world experience in classroom with students working with
community partners on real projects, building a real portfolio of experience.
Showcase who you are, what kind of work you do, how you did the work and what
your successes are.
Through our partner network, we provide our candidates access to over 7,000
companies. We get you the support you need to realize your dreams and desires
through this unique program that provides special services tailored to integrate
individuals into the workforce.
"The course was very useful and helped me understand the
nuances of Google Advertising. It helped me integrate new
Google advertising techniques into our ongoing marketing plan."
Tripti Manandhar - Social Media Expert, Honda
"Graduates of this program are going to be highly in demand for our or any other clients when it comes to applying for digital marketing jobs. The focus on learning by doing and creating real project portfolio will actually guarantee it."
- Arushi Patnaik -Director, People Engagement, Sheroes
Need advice? Our Admissions team is here to help.
Talk to an Advisor